Acapella


Apropos to absolutely nothing to do with musing, urban, or Christian, today's post focuses on my love of acapella music, covers of popular songs, and the proliferation of clever audio and video tricks in creating magical content.  I highly recommend all of these artists so anything in their YouTube channels is must-watch, but what I post here brings me particular delight.  Enjoy!

"Holy," Justin Bieber (Mike Tompkins)

"Take on Me," a-ha (First to Eleven)

"Waving Through a Window," Dear Evan Hansen (Jared Halley)

"Zombie," Cranberries (Julia Westlin)

"Blinding Lights," the Weeknd (Pentatonix)

"Bruno Mars Medley" (Kurt Hugo Schneider)

"Stuck with U," Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber (imy2)

"Mirrors," Justin Timberlake (Committed)

"Story of My Life," One Direction (Andie Case)

"Circles," Post Malone (Tyler Mancuso)


Comments

Popular Posts