Buyer's Remorse

Without going into too much detail - I have my reasons, but more so I
just have a hunch - I'd like to put myself on the record and say that
there's about a one-in-three chance that by the time November rolls
around, both major political parties could be experiencing some
serious "buyer's remorse" about their presidential candidates. This
would make for an unprecedented Election Day: "Omigosh, I can't
believe we're going to be stuck with him." Heck, this could even kick
in before the national conventions, which could make for some very
interesting smoky rooms, side deals, and even a new name or an
independent run (Al Gore, Mike Bloomberg, I'm talking about you).
Check back with me once veeps have been named, after which those odds
might go up or down.

Comments

Popular Posts