Political Scenarios

In two of the three classes I took this past semester, we had to write
three-pagers in response to some fictionalized political scenario. We
dealt with a number of topics – eminent domain, fixed-route
transportation, and the Internet, et al – and were forced to write in
a number of genres – briefing paper, letter to editor, speech at
community association, et al. I found this assignment style to be a
good way to integrate the theoretical and practical things we were
learning in class with real-world application. I'll be posting some
of my three-pagers on my website (leehuang.cjb.net) later this month
(there is a possibility that some students are still working on their
scenarios for class, so I don't want to post anything until the
semester is officially over). I hope you enjoy them.

Comments

Popular Posts