Political Scenarios Posted

As promised, I've posted on my personal website (leehuang.cjb.net) the
many political scenarios I wrote up this semester. I've alphabetized
the topics below, although they're not in this order on the website.
Please note that these writings do not necessarily represent my
personal views – in fact, sometimes for the purposes of the scenario,
I took a position I did not agree with, just to better understand the
topic. Enjoy – and comment!

My Political Journey
On Airline Deregulation
On Economic Development
On Eminent Domain
On Eminent Domain
On Fixed-Route Transportation
On Non-Profits
On Partisan Analysis
On Performance Measurement
On Political Corruption
On Privatization
On Profligate Township Spending
On Public Administration Programs
On Scientific Research
On State Economic Development
On Taxing the Internet

Comments

Popular Posts