What Am I Working On

As has become my custom every three months, here's what I'm working on now at work. I won't repeat anything from last time that I happen to still be working on, and for confidentiality's sake I have to blur some of the details for some of these studies.

* Estimating the economic, community, and social impact for three faith-based universities.

* Estimating the net effect a proposed industrial development on a greenfield site will have on the revenues and expenditures of the local municipality and school district.

* Estimating the number of new residents and school children that a proposed residential development will represent.

* Describing the downstream effects of expansion or contraction in one industry cluster on its supply chain and on the communities its workers live in.

* Estimating the public improvement revenues that can be generated by a proposed tourist destination to be used to fund needed infrastructure for the site.


* Helping a consortium of localities to assess their affordable housing needs.

Comments

Popular Posts