MLB 2005 PREDICTIONS

The A’s have lost two of their Big Three, ‘roids are raging, and fantasy simulations on Whatifsports.com have captivated me more than real-world off-season news. So you’ll have to excuse me if I’m feeling a little lethargic about the new baseball season. But once spring has sprung and the days get longer and the paper is running box scores, I have a feeling I’ll be hooked once again. Ah baseball: the soundtrack of summer, the metaphor of America.

AL
West: Angels
Central: Twins
East: Yankees
Wild card: Red Sox
MVP: Vladimir Guerrero
CY: Francisco Rodriguez
ROY: Nick Swisher

NL
West: Padres
Central: Cards
East: Braves
Wild card: Phils
MVP: Jim Thome
CY: Jason Schmidt
ROY: Gavin Floyd

PLAYOFFS
ALDS: Yankees over Twins, Angels over Red Sox
NLDS: Cards over Phils, Braves over Padres
LCS: Angels over Yankees, Cards over Braves
World Series: Cards over Angels (MVP: Pujols)

Comments

Popular Posts