WHERE I'LL BE LIVING, WORKING, AND PLAYING IN TWENTY YEARS

Why I'm just now getting my hands on this report when it's been out for almost a year is beyond me, but here it is (warning: large pdf): "Analysis of the Economic and Fiscal Revenue Impacts of a Proposed Ballpark Village on the City of Fremont and the Economic Base of Alameda County." In twenty years, after I've bankrupted myself paying for my kids' college tuition, I'll be retiring to Oakland, where I'll live in one of the Ballpark Village's 2,900 housing units, work on the field as a groundskeeper, and (because my back and knees will be shot from having carried my kids and their belongings around) do all of my shopping within the 550,000 square-foot retail complex. Come visit me and we'll take in a Cisco/Google/Apple A's vs. the GE/IBM Yankees game.

Comments

Popular Posts