WHERE I'LL BE LIVING, WORKING, AND PLAYING IN TWENTY YEARS
Why I'm just now getting my hands on this report when it's been out for almost a year is beyond me, but here it is (warning: large pdf): "Analysis of the Economic and Fiscal Revenue Impacts of a Proposed Ballpark Village on the City of Fremont and the Economic Base of Alameda County." In twenty years, after I've bankrupted myself paying for my kids' college tuition, I'll be retiring to Oakland, where I'll live in one of the Ballpark Village's 2,900 housing units, work on the field as a groundskeeper, and (because my back and knees will be shot from having carried my kids and their belongings around) do all of my shopping within the 550,000 square-foot retail complex. Come visit me and we'll take in a Cisco/Google/Apple A's vs. the GE/IBM Yankees game.
73-91 born SEA lived SJC 00 married (Amy) home (UCity) 05 Jada (PRC) 07 Aaron (ROC) 15 Asher (OKC) | 91-95 BS Wharton (Acctg Mgmt) 04-06 MPA Fels (EconDev PubFnc) 12-19 Prof GAFL517 (Fels) | 95-05 EVP Enterprise Ctr 06-12 Dir Econsult Corp 13-26 Principal Econsult Solutions 18-21 Phila School Board 19- Owner Lee A Huang Rentals LLC | Bds/Adv: Penn Weitzman, PIDC, YMCA | Mmbr: Brit Amer Project, James Brister Society
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those Jobs are Gone
This podcast of Ezra Klein interviewing Bill Gates is making the rounds in my social feeds. Gates is a trusted authority on technology, a...
-
PHILADELPHIA NAMED BEST CITY FOR NEW GRADS How about Philly besting Boston, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and every other city in America for ...
-
I came to bell hooks late. I was already in my 20s, already a parent, and firmly fed up with the ways that white middle class feminism Oth...
No comments:
Post a Comment