7.17.2020

Too Short for a Blog Post, Too Long for a Tweet 237

Hoda Kotb talks about life as a mom-of-two as she announces she's ...Here is an excerpt from a book I recently read, "I Really Needed This Today: Words to Live By," by Hoda Kotb:




And there was nothing I wanted more than to be a mom. When I flew home, I was finally ready to share my desire aloud . . . to Joel. “You don’t have to tell me right now—take a minute—but I’d like to explore the possibility of adopting a baby with you.” There. I’d put it out into the world. Without skipping a beat, Joel said, “I don’t need a minute. Let’s do it.”

No comments:

On the Folly of Rewarding "A" While Hoping for "B"

  Leaving the comforts of suburban San Jose on the West Coast to attend college at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia on the Eas...