Urban Runs, Updated

Image result for urban runningMany years ago I wrote about urban runs I’ve done (the link is here).  I have far less opportunity to steal away for such runs – for many of my business trips, I’m there and back, with not even an hour to spare for a quick jog – but I still do like to explore a city on foot when I can.  Here’s an updated list of cities I’ve run in.  And here’s hoping work and life allow for more such jogs, as I do enjoy them.



Anaheim
Atlanta
Baltimore
Boston
Burlingame
Campbell
Chicago
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Cupertino
Dallas
Detroit
Long Beach
Los Angeles
Miami
Milwaukee
Nanchang (China)
New Haven
New Orleans
New York City (Brooklyn)
New York City (Manhattan)
Niagara Falls
Ocean City
Oklahoma City
Orlando
Philadelphia
Phoenix
Pittsburgh
Rehoboth Beach
Richmond
St. Thomas
San Diego
San Francisco
San Jose
Seattle
State College
Sunnyvale
Tampa
Tobyhanna (Poconos)
Toronto
Trenton
Washington DC
Williamsburg
Wilmington

Comments

Popular Posts