MLB 2004 PREDICTIONS

Haven’t had nearly enough time to do my usual “research”; it’s hard to surf on ESPN.com during lunch breaks at work when 1) Internet connection is down and 2) I haven’t had time to eat lunch. But my “research” in the past hasn’t yielded sterling results (I had Burrell winning MVP last year), so maybe this is my year I nail it.

AL
West: A’s
Central: Royals
East: Red Sox
Wild card: Angels
MVP: Gary Sheffield
CY: Curt Schilling
ROY: Bobby Crosby

NL
West: Giants
Central: Astros
East: Phillies
Wild card: Cubs
MVP: Sammy Sosa
CY: Roy Oswalt
ROY: Kaz Matsui

PLAYOFFS
ALDS: Red Sox over Angels, A’s over Royals
NLDS: Phillies over Cubs, Astros over Giants
LCS: Red Sox over A’s, Phillies over Astros
World Series: Red Sox over Phillies (MVP: Schilling)

Comments

Popular Posts