2012 Resolutions, 8 of 10

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhz6_iRhLJ_6oR86fUsvaImZ4dmqRurzM4NT27Z_849WPinD8AO5Uml9gm_BvS-iL3o45vuqpS9Ldn6UVeNsL3nf81RP2Rr3K-6zTTVV04rpSWUF3itsMdeiaFKxahw7eeMd_wT/s1600/resolutions.jpgTwo years ago, I blogged about ten resolutions for 2011, and posted the entry on the bulletin board behind my desk so I could stare at it all year long.  One year ago, I blogged about how I did on these ten resolutions.  In sum: some B’s, some C’s, and (gulp) some D’s. As for this year (and as for next year, let’s roll over these resolutions and see how I do in 2013):



8. Self – three hours per week of uninterrupted me time, three personal day getaways.

Could’ve used more recharge time.  Especially lacking were large blocks of time, since my free time has been sliced and diced into increments that can be measured in seconds, rather than hours.  Feeling this deep in my bones as the calendar year draws to a close.  Grade: D.
 

Comments

Popular Posts