2012 Resolutions, 4 of 10

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhz6_iRhLJ_6oR86fUsvaImZ4dmqRurzM4NT27Z_849WPinD8AO5Uml9gm_BvS-iL3o45vuqpS9Ldn6UVeNsL3nf81RP2Rr3K-6zTTVV04rpSWUF3itsMdeiaFKxahw7eeMd_wT/s1600/resolutions.jpgTwo years ago, I blogged about ten resolutions for 2011, and posted the entry on the bulletin board behind my desk so I could stare at it all year long.  One year ago, I blogged about how I did on these ten resolutions.  In sum: some B’s, some C’s, and (gulp) some D’s. As for this year (and as for next year, let’s roll over these resolutions and see how I do in 2013):



4. House – finish the dining room, and start on the guest room and the master bedroom.

Talk about slow going.  No time + no skill + no motivation = house projects go very slowly.  We hardly made any progress on any of the three projects we headed into 2012 fixing to do.  On the other hand, we did spruce up our front and back porches quite nicely.  We can build on this! Grade: C.
 

Comments

Popular Posts