Lazy Linking, 34th in an Occasional Series
Good stuff on the Internets:
* Didn't like the headline - "Is West Philly the next Center City?" - but did enjoy how the article hit all of my neighborhood's salient points - the Vladimir Sled murder, eds and meds, Penn Alexander, and so forth.
* Here's another link to Philadelphia Magazine - any of us who remember Allen Iverson holding court late at night on City Line Avenue aren't surprised to hear TGI Friday's is a favorite haunt for him in Turkey.
* Whoa, Philly #2 on Zillow's "best performing cities of the decade" index, just behind DC and right ahead of Arlington.
* Can I switch lives with Guy Kawasaki?
* OK, one more "Philly rocks, New York sucks" link - and who doesn't love how much mileage this Hitler meme has gotten?
* How about a Venn diagram of people who touch your junk.
* These are the sorts of things sports-loving governors can say when they are on their way out of office.
* Would I let Jada find her way home by SEPTA from downtown by herself when she is 9? Ask me in three years.