What Am I Working On

 



As has become my custom every six months, here's what I'm working on now at work. I won't repeat anything from last time that I happen to still be working on, and for confidentiality's sake I have to blur some of the details for some of these studies.

Economic impact of a major public university in the south that has an elite athletics program.

Economic impact of a major private university in the northeast that has a very large research budget.

Economic impact of a small Christian university in the Midwest.

Economic impact of a public university in New Jersey.

Economic impact of a community college system on the West Coast.

Supplier diversity analysis for a small urban school district in Pennsylvania.

Supplier diversity analysis for a large East Coast municipality's federal contract department.

Economic impact of an urban hospital that is in the midst of a major financial turnaround.

Economic impact for a non-profit that manages public golf courses in a major East Coast city.

Feasibility study for a proposed university-affiliated research center in New Jersey.


Comments

Popular Posts