What Am I Working On

Image result for working hardAs has become my custom every three months, here's what I'm working on now at work. I won't repeat anything from last time that I happen to still be working on, and for confidentiality's sake I have to blur some of the details for some of these studies.



* Economic impact studies of varying lengths for a handful of new higher education clients throughout the country.

* Return on investment analysis of a state program that incentivizes the provision of affordable housing and related support services.

* Contribution to a region's economy and its equitable access to cultural resources of a proposed new museum.

* Strategic plan for a regional tourism promotion agency.

* Local economic impact of a multi-tenant research park.

* Attending high-level briefings with state elected officials on behalf of a business advocacy group.

Comments

Popular Posts