As noted earlier this month, I had heart surgery on Thursday to try to correct an irregular heartbeat. The procedure, a catheter ablation, was a total success. I had to stay overnight for observation but was discharged the next morning. Going to take it really easy this weekend and will hope to be in the office on Monday. Alas, no exercise for a month, which will drive me batty but I have to let my heart heal. Thanks for everyone's prayers and kind words. My heart is whole on many levels.
73-91 born SEA lived SJC 00 married (Amy) home (UCity) 05 Jada (PRC) 07 Aaron (ROC) 15 Asher (OKC) | 91-95 BS Wharton (Acctg Mgmt) 04-06 MPA Fels (EconDev PubFnc) 12-19 Prof GAFL517 (Fels) | 95-05 EVP Enterprise Ctr 06-12 Dir Econsult Corp 13-26 Principal Econsult Solutions 18-21 Phila School Board 19- Owner Lee A Huang Rentals LLC | Bds/Adv: Penn Weitzman, PIDC, YMCA | Mmbr: Brit Amer Project, James Brister Society
4.30.2016
Surgery
As noted earlier this month, I had heart surgery on Thursday to try to correct an irregular heartbeat. The procedure, a catheter ablation, was a total success. I had to stay overnight for observation but was discharged the next morning. Going to take it really easy this weekend and will hope to be in the office on Monday. Alas, no exercise for a month, which will drive me batty but I have to let my heart heal. Thanks for everyone's prayers and kind words. My heart is whole on many levels.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Pervious
In the planning profession, there is something called "pervious" versus "impervious," with the former representing thi...
-
PHILADELPHIA NAMED BEST CITY FOR NEW GRADS How about Philly besting Boston, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and every other city in America for ...
-
I came to bell hooks late. I was already in my 20s, already a parent, and firmly fed up with the ways that white middle class feminism Oth...
No comments:
Post a Comment