What I liked lately on the Internets:
Ed O'Bannon has a clever way to compensate college athletes. This will be decided on the legal merits, but even funner is to explore (1) what's fair and (2) what unintended consequences will result.
I can't tell which of these online reviews of the Bible are satire and which are serious. If satire, hilarious; if serious, so sad.
Next American City has a Philly page. That is all.
John Piper warns young evangelicals about being too much into worldly culture. Needs to be said.
Ta-Nehisi Coates ponders whether football is like cock-fighting.
73-91 born SEA lived SJC 00 married (Amy) home (UCity) 05 Jada (PRC) 07 Aaron (ROC) 15 Asher (OKC) | 91-95 BS Wharton (Acctg Mgmt) 04-06 MPA Fels (EconDev PubFnc) 12-19 Prof GAFL517 (Fels) | 95-05 EVP Enterprise Ctr 06-12 Dir Econsult Corp 13-26 Principal Econsult Solutions 18-21 Phila School Board 19- Owner Lee A Huang Rentals LLC | Bds/Adv: Penn Weitzman, PIDC, YMCA | Mmbr: Brit Amer Project, James Brister Society
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those Jobs are Gone
This podcast of Ezra Klein interviewing Bill Gates is making the rounds in my social feeds. Gates is a trusted authority on technology, a...
-
PHILADELPHIA NAMED BEST CITY FOR NEW GRADS How about Philly besting Boston, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and every other city in America for ...
-
I came to bell hooks late. I was already in my 20s, already a parent, and firmly fed up with the ways that white middle class feminism Oth...

No comments:
Post a Comment