2011 Resolutions, 8 of 10


A year ago, I blogged about ten resolutions for 2011, and posted the entry on the bulletin board behind my desk so I could stare at it all year long. It’s now time to grade myself on how I did. Next is . . .

8. Self – three hours per week of uninterrupted me time, three personal day getaways.

I’m pretty good about taking care of myself, so while I may have fallen short in these goals, I feel like I did OK in self-management. I certainly didn’t carve out three hours per week of uninterrupted me time; probably closer to an hour or less on any given week, with maybe a handful of exceptions. And I never did get a personal day getaway, although travel served as a not so bad stand-in, between train rides or flights allowing uninterrupted time to read, journal, or listen to tunes. Let’s call this a C.

Resolution for 2012: same as 2011.

Comments

Popular Posts