2011 Resolutions, 6 of 10


A year ago, I blogged about ten resolutions for 2011, and posted the entry on the bulletin board behind my desk so I could stare at it all year long. It’s now time to grade myself on how I did. Next is . . .

6. Marriage – at least one date night per month.

Again here the record is mixed. We probably only did dates every other month, but they included some quality times out, including dining at a fancy restaurant on the marina in St. Thomas and socializing the night away at a gala for our kids’ former school. Our busy work schedule reduced the quantity of time we had together but forged our partnership in getting it all done. So while we may not have put enough time or even effort into our marriage this past year, it is stronger than ever. From a pure performance standpoint, let’s call this a middling C.

Resolution for 2012: same as 2011.

Comments

Popular Posts