2011 Resolutions, 10 of 10


A year ago, I blogged about ten resolutions for 2011, and posted the entry on the bulletin board behind my desk so I could stare at it all year long. It’s now time to grade myself on how I did. Next is . . .

10. Work – ten quality reports.

I’ll let my clients be the final arbiters of whether my reports were quality, but here are some I did in 2011 that I am proud of:

Economic Impact of ACHIEVEability

Economic Impact of Proposed Ecusta Rail-to-Trail

Competitiveness in Philadelphia Tax Policy

Import Tax Policy Analysis for the US Virgin Islands

Annual Disparity Study for the City of Philadelphia

Analysis of the Home Lending, Business Lending, and Branch Patterns of Authorized Depositories for the City of Philadelphia

Economic Impact of Mt. Airy USA

Economic Impact of Historic Preservation Activities in Pennsylvania

Economic Impact of Temple University and Temple University Health System

Economic Impact of University of Pennsylvania and University of Pennsylvania Health System

These were all fun to work on, in terms of intellectual stimulation, relevance of the issues, and working relationship with the clients. I feel very fortunate to have a job that I like on all of those fronts. I’ll give myself a solid B.

Resolution for 2012: same as 2011.

Comments

Popular Posts