7.14.2011

A Banner Year


Feeling good about getting David Oh into City Council this year, after a rousing first place finish in the primary elections in May. After a strong freshman showing in 2003 and an oh-so-close race in 2007, 2011 is looking good. If you want to show your support, I have blue signs that you can hang on your wall or in your window. Just leave a note in the comments and I'll make arrangements to get signs to you. Thanks for your help. David will make a great City Councilman.

2 comments:

Nicholas said...

Lee, I'm interested!

LH said...

Nicholas, I have them at my office - 1435 Walnut Street Suite 300. Call ahead at 215 382-1894 when you are able to come pick some up.

Midlife Crisis Intervention

  It is often said that when you are young you have time and health but fewer resources, when you are middle-aged you have health and resour...