Lazy Linking, the Special Tuesday Edition
This could also be titled, "Hat Tips to Marginal Revolution," since all of the links are from there. Here's what I liked on the Internets lately:
* Shoup v. O'Toole re: how free is free parking. Oh, it's on now!
* "When all is said and done, Cash for Clunkers was a deplorable exercise in budgetary wastefulness, asset destruction, environmental irrelevance, and economic idiocy." But no, really, Jeff Jacoby, tell us how you really feel about C4C.
* My favorite part of David Brooks' "what if" scenario of the Democrats being better off heading into the November elections if they had focused on energy instead of health care is undoubtedly the "Save Nancy from Herself" strategy.
* Oops! Small schools may not be statistically better than big schools. Hey, even the Gates Foundation misinterpreted the math.
* Bjorn Lomborg chimes in again on climate change. Too bad we're not paying more attention.