Please Pray - Car Accident

My mom, dad, sister, and brother-in-law were in a car accident yesterday. [details hidden]

That is all I know as of right now, after talking to my brother-in-law and to the nurse who is taking care of my mom. Please pray as Amy and I have been since we heard, for everyone's healing and for everyone to be able to calm down after what must have been a frightening and traumatic experience.

And, ultimately, that God would be glorified, and make something positive out of this mess. It shouldn't take disasters like this, but often it does, to reorient our perspective on what's really important. My thoughts heading into today were about meetings at work and how to fix a newly leaking toilet and whether or not Aaron and Jada would be as beastly as they had been all weekend. My thoughts and prayers are now about my family, that they would be healed, and that, as in every situation, God would make good. I believe that to my core, and am asking for eyes and ears and heart and faith to see it play out.

Comments

Joel GL said…
Angela and I will keep your family in our prayers.
David Larsson said…
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
David Larsson said…
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Nicholas said…
Prayers coming from this side of the globe too.
Daniel Nairn said…
Sorry to hear this. Just last week our pastor gave a testimony about a very bad car accident he had in Modesto, and how ultimately God used it for his purposes. In case you're interested, here are part 1 and part 2 podcasts.
Adar said…
Your family has been in my prayers since yesterday when we passed the scene of the accident just shortly after it happened. God immediately put it on my heart to lift the injured up in prayer; and I believe and trust in the healing power of our Almighty God.
Eric Orozco said…
I'll keep your family in prayer, bro.

Popular Posts