What Am I Working On



As has become my custom every few months, here's what I'm working on now at work. I won't repeat anything from last time that I happen to still be working on, and for confidentiality's sake I have to blur some of the details for some of these studies.

* Economic and social impact study for a state association of private colleges.

* Analysis of whether an innovation development that received tax subsidies has generated sufficient net new tax revenues for a jurisdiction.

* Local economic ramifications of successfully implementing a campaign focused on local food and good jobs.

* Economic and social impact study for health insurance provider.

* Facility needs assessment for a higher education institution.

* Research on how retailers institutionalize diversity, equity, and inclusion into their practices.

* Research on how to institutionalize diversity, equity, and inclusion into regional economic development strategies.

* Economic impact of a large university's innovation initiatives.

* Economic and social impact study for a state association of public university athletic programs.

 



Comments

Popular Posts