What Am I Working On

 
As has become my custom every few months, here's what I'm working on now at work. I won't repeat anything from last time that I happen to still be working on, and for confidentiality's sake I have to blur some of the details for some of these studies.
 
* Feasibility study for a faith-based congregation seeking to use its space to meet the needs of the community, support local businesses, and generate earned income.
 
* Economic and social impact studies for two large urban academic and medical institutions.

* Advisory services for a city seeking to host a large-scale sporting event and to maximize positive social impact in the process.
 
* Housing market analysis for an urban neighborhood anchored by multiple academic and medical institutions (not Philadelphia). 
 
* Job and tax revenue impacts for a proposed warehouse project.




Comments

Popular Posts