What Am I Working On

Image result for single office light on late at nightAs has become my custom every three months, here's what I'm working on now at work. I won't repeat anything from last time that I happen to still be working on, and for confidentiality's sake I have to blur some of the details for some of these studies.

* Estimating the effect of a suburban commercial development project on the township's revenues and expenditures 

* Doing a national comparative analysis of business locations for life sciences activity

* Updating economic impact numbers for four higher education institutions in four different cities

* Articulating the economic, community, and social impact of a proposed commercial development in an economically challenged part of a big city

* Determining the availability of minority and women owned businesses in specific spending categories for a large public sector entity

* An economic impact brief for a small Christian college

Comments

Popular Posts