What Am I Working On


As has become my custom every three months, here's what I'm working on now at work.  I won't repeat anything from last time that I happen to still be working on, and for confidentiality's sake I have to blur some of the details for some of these studies).

Economic and social impact study for a STEM-focused university.

Demonstrating the significant return in jobs created and innovation spawned by a public private effort to repurpose vacant land into a medical research district.

Quantifying the jobs created and tax revenues generated by a city’s community development corporations.
 
Order of magnitude estimate of funds generated by tax increment financing to support investment in recreational amenity.

Articulating the positive economic ramifications of a citywide green stormwater infrastructure program.

Making the business case for investment in an affluent suburban jurisdiction’s downtown retail district.

Comments

Popular Posts