Eating My Way Through the Week

This past weekend, I found my FitBit after having misplaced it for the past two weeks.  I guess the lack of step tracking compelled me to document other aspects of my life.  Last week it was how I got around, and this week it is what I ate (and the setting I was in when eating).

I found tracking my food consumption an interesting exercise.  There were times I restrained myself from bad habits because I knew I'd be revealing them to the world.  (Of course there were other times I did not restrain myself, to say the least.)  I won't be repeating the practice ongoing, but for a week it was fun to do.  So here we go (btw not counting water and gum):

M 11/6 
* 7a 2 PBJ sandwiches + apple + OJ at breakfast table with Amy and Asher
* 12:30p bento box + water at Japanese restaurant with co-worker
* 6:30p 1 bowl salad + 1 bowl chicken/yams/brusselsprouts + 1 bowl spaghetti + 1 bowl hot/sour soup + 1 apple + OJ at dinner table with whole family
 
T 11/7 
* 5:15a 1 banana while walking to YMCA
* 6:45a 6-egg omelette + grapes + OJ at breakfast table with Amy and Asher
* 9a 1 donut at board meeting
* 12p 2 pastrami/cheese sandwiches + 1 bowl trail mix + water in office
* 6p sushi + cheese + fruit + lemonade at business reception
* 8p 1 bowl salad + 1 bowl spaghetti + grapes + water in kitchen solo

W 11/8
6:30a 1 banana + 1 pear + 1 bowl granola/yogurt + OJ at breakfast table with Amy and Asher
11a 2 pastrami/cheese sandwiches + water in office
2:30p 2 cookies + 1 soft pretzel in office lounge
6:30p 1 bowl salad + 2 bowl chili + 1 bowl hot/sour soup + OJ at dinner table with whole family
9:30p 1 pear + grapes + OJ

Th 11/9 
5:15a  1 banana while walking to YMCA
6:45a 1 bowl yogurt + OJ at breakfast table with Amy and Asher
9:30a omelette + 6 pieces of bread + water at restaurant with co-workers
7p hors d'oeuvres at business reception
9p 1 bowl salad + 1 apple + 2 scoops ice cream in kitchen solo

F 11/10 
6:30a 1 banana + 1 bowl yogurt + OJ at breakfast table with Amy and Asher
12:30p 2 pastrami/cheese sandwiches + water in office
6:30p 1 bowl chili + 1 bowl spaghette + 1 chicken thigh + OJ at dinner table with whole family

Sa 11/11 
6:30a 4 eggs over easy + banana + 1 bowl yogurt + OJ at breakfast table with Asher
12p 2 bowl chili + OJ in kitchen solo
5:30p 1 bowl salad + 1 bowl spaghetti + 3 donut + OJ at dinner table with whole family

Su 11/12 
6:30a 1 banana + 1 apple + 1 bowl yogurt + OJ at breakfast table with Asher
12p tuna salad hoagie + 1 bowl salad + OJ in kitchen with whole family
5:30p 1 bowl salad + 1 pork chop + 1 steak + OJ + 2 donut + 1 pear at dinner table with whole family

Comments

Popular Posts