What Am I Working On

As has become my custom every three months, here's what I'm working on now at work. I won't repeat anything from last time that I happen to still be working o
n, and for confidentiality's sake I have to blur some of the details for some of these studies.

* Economic and social impact studies for two private universities and one private high school.

* Quantifying affordable housing need in a rapidly changing historic neighborhood.

* Comparative locational analysis for an up-and-coming business district.

* Helping a major institution benchmark its diversity spending policies and performance.

* Operations plan for a proposed creative arts co-working space.

* Economic impact of a membership organization and its affiliates through the country.

* Constructing an interactive financial planning model for an esteemed non-profit institution.



Comments

Popular Posts