What Am I Working On

As has become my custom every three months, here's what I'm working on now at work. I won't repeat anything from last time that I happen to still be working on, and for confidentiality's sake I have to blur some of the details for some of these studies.

* Economic and social benefits from the proposed renovation of a beloved recreational destination.

* Comparing a municipality's performance in contracting with minority and women owned businesses, relative to their availability in the local marketplace.


* Comparing a public utility's performance in contracting with minority and women owned businesses, relative to their availability in the local marketplace.

* Analyzing home lending, business lending, and branch location decisions by banks to see whether and where there are disparities by race, ethnicity, or income level.

Comments

Popular Posts