Fundraising Season

As you know, I sit on a lot of non-profit boards.  So when it's annual fundraiser season, it makes for a lot of dialing for dollars.  Every year I go through my rolodex (aka my LinkedIn connections) and make lists of which people might be interested in supporting one of these great organizations I serve, and then I send personalized notes to encourage folks to attend or sponsor.
https://www.philaculture.org/sites/default/files/imagecache/large_sig_img/images/857197_443220462428154_274729912_o.jpg
I almost never ask the same person to contribute to more than one place.  But you, my loyal blog readers, I'm going to hit up for four things that are coming up:

1. Community Design Collaborative is hosting its Play Space Design Awards tomorrow

2. Welcoming Center for New Pennsylvanians is hosting its annual Solas Awards, with honors going to Mayor Kenney, my dear friend Tim Haahs, and Independence Blue Cross (my firm is a sponsor)


3. I am not on the board of the Philadelphia Association of Community Development Corporations but I am on their gala committee for their upcoming awards ceremony and fundraiser (my firm is a sponsor)

4. Sustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia is hosting its annual gala, Sustainaball (my firm is a sponsor)

I will hope to see you at one or more of these events.  They are all great times out and great networking opportunities, in support of great causes and great organizations.

Comments

Popular Posts