What Am I Working On

http://www.newyorker.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Newsletter-College06.jpgAs has become my custom every three months, here's what I'm working on now at work. I won't repeat anything from last time that I happen to still be working on, and for confidentiality's sake I have to blur some of the details for some of these studies.

* Assessment of how a particular tax incentive works and what it has produced so far.

* Impact on individual attractions and on an overall regional economy from investing in tourism infrastructure.

* Economic and fiscal impact studies for three regional institutions of higher learning.

* Economic impact of tourism on a region's economy.

* Helping a new not-for-profit organization to form, including moderating and resourcing board meetings and helping develop internal processes.

* Convening developers and municipal staff to identify and implement reforms to the development review process.

Comments

Popular Posts