What Am I Working On

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/work-in-progress/files/2012/05/sleeves3.jpgAs has become my custom every three months, here's what I'm working on now at work. I won't repeat anything from last time that I happen to still be working on, and for confidentiality's sake I have to blur some of the details for some of these studies.

* Feasibility assessment and marketing advice for a large-scale multi-level retail development.

* Economic and community impact of a teaching hospital.

* Neighborhood benefits from environmentally sustainable public infrastructure investments.

* Funding mechanisms for affordable housing.

* Economic impacts from municipal capital investments in low-income neighborhoods.

* Capital needs assessment for communities of color.

Comments

Popular Posts