73-91 born SEA lived SJC 00 married (Amy) home (UCity) 05 Jada (PRC) 07 Aaron (ROC) 15 Asher (OKC) | 91-95 BS Wharton (Acctg Mgmt) 04-06 MPA Fels (EconDev PubFnc) 12-19 Prof GAFL517 (Fels) | 95-05 EVP Enterprise Ctr 06-12 Dir Econsult Corp 13-26 Principal Econsult Solutions 18-21 Phila School Board 19- Owner Lee A Huang Rentals LLC | Bds/Adv: Penn Weitzman, PIDC, YMCA | Mmbr: Brit Amer Project, James Brister Society
12.25.2015
Merry Christmas
Let not all the layers of Christianity and Christianness that you have been exposed to over the years inoculate you from this astounding narrative: God incarnate, the Savior of the world, the vanquisher of all evil for all time, born to two teenagers on the run and laid in a horse feeding trough and recognized by lowly shepherds and awesome angels alike. Think on that for a sec. Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Course Correction
They say that how you do one thing is how you do everything. I'm not sure that's true. But I do know that how you play golf is a p...
-
PHILADELPHIA NAMED BEST CITY FOR NEW GRADS How about Philly besting Boston, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and every other city in America for ...
-
I came to bell hooks late. I was already in my 20s, already a parent, and firmly fed up with the ways that white middle class feminism Oth...

No comments:
Post a Comment