What Am I Working On

https://bethmacy.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/20121213_113327.jpg?w=600&h=405 As has become my custom every three months, here's what I'm working on now at work. I won't repeat anything from last time that I happen to still be working on, and for confidentiality's sake I have to blur some of the details for some of these studies.

* What can a set of proposed development projects in a fast-growing neighborhood generate in tax increment financing

* Employment analyses in support of projects seeking EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program funds from US Citizenship and Immigration Services

* Economic impact study of a fast-growing research university on the East Coast

* Employment and tax revenue impact of proposed research laboratory space in an urban innovation corridor



Comments

Popular Posts