Because I teach during the months of May, June, and July, and the kids' school year starts so late, my vacation tends to be at the very end of the summer. With the addition of a newborn and the growing geographic footprint of my consulting practice, this year has me at the precipice of my week off with very little left in the tank. For the next several days, you'll find my by the window of a train slicing through the heart of the country, with many books loaded on my phone and no intention of checking work email. Here I go...
73-91 born SEA lived SJC 00 married (Amy) home (UCity) 05 Jada (PRC) 07 Aaron (ROC) 15 Asher (OKC) | 91-95 BS Wharton (Acctg Mgmt) 04-06 MPA Fels (EconDev PubFnc) 12-19 Prof GAFL517 (Fels) | 95-05 EVP Enterprise Ctr 06-12 Dir Econsult Corp 13-26 Principal Econsult Solutions 18-21 Phila School Board 19- Owner Lee A Huang Rentals LLC | Bds/Adv: Penn Weitzman, PIDC, YMCA | Mmbr: Brit Amer Project, James Brister Society
8.29.2015
Vacate
Because I teach during the months of May, June, and July, and the kids' school year starts so late, my vacation tends to be at the very end of the summer. With the addition of a newborn and the growing geographic footprint of my consulting practice, this year has me at the precipice of my week off with very little left in the tank. For the next several days, you'll find my by the window of a train slicing through the heart of the country, with many books loaded on my phone and no intention of checking work email. Here I go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too Short for a Blog Post, Too Long for a Tweet 550
Here are a few excerpts from a book I recently read, "John Adams," by David McCullough. When the door opened, they proceeded,...
-
PHILADELPHIA NAMED BEST CITY FOR NEW GRADS How about Philly besting Boston, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and every other city in America for ...
-
I came to bell hooks late. I was already in my 20s, already a parent, and firmly fed up with the ways that white middle class feminism Oth...
No comments:
Post a Comment