My
firm has an opening for Administrative Associate, which is an entry-level
position that will touch just about every aspect of the inner workings of our firm, including accounting, HR, and IT. As we grow, having good administrative support becomes paramount, so I am very excited about the existence of this position and about who we will get to bring on board. Please go here and scroll down to the bottom.
73-91 born SEA lived SJC 00 married (Amy) home (UCity) 05 Jada (PRC) 07 Aaron (ROC) 15 Asher (OKC) | 91-95 BS Wharton (Acctg Mgmt) 04-06 MPA Fels (EconDev PubFnc) 12-19 Prof GAFL517 (Fels) | 95-05 EVP Enterprise Ctr 06-12 Dir Econsult Corp 13-26 Principal Econsult Solutions 18-21 Phila School Board 19- Owner Lee A Huang Rentals LLC | Bds/Adv: Penn Weitzman, PIDC, YMCA | Mmbr: Brit Amer Project, James Brister Society
8.28.2015
Now Hiring: Administrative Associate
My
firm has an opening for Administrative Associate, which is an entry-level
position that will touch just about every aspect of the inner workings of our firm, including accounting, HR, and IT. As we grow, having good administrative support becomes paramount, so I am very excited about the existence of this position and about who we will get to bring on board. Please go here and scroll down to the bottom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too Short for a Blog Post, Too Long for a Tweet 550
Here are a few excerpts from a book I recently read, "John Adams," by David McCullough. When the door opened, they proceeded,...
-
PHILADELPHIA NAMED BEST CITY FOR NEW GRADS How about Philly besting Boston, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and every other city in America for ...
-
I came to bell hooks late. I was already in my 20s, already a parent, and firmly fed up with the ways that white middle class feminism Oth...
No comments:
Post a Comment