Topical Part B

http://blog.clearadmit.com/files/2015/04/musing.png
FWIW here are some topics I would like to blog about but just haven't had the time:
* How millennials' preferences are transforming the commercial officemarket
* The impact of driverless cars on land use patterns and real estate markets
* What triple bottom line business models have to do with talent recruitment

And...here are some topics I know nothing about so will not be blogging about any time soon:
* Summer movies
* The NFL draft
* ISIS

And just to clarify...the first list is things that are definitely interesting to me and I have some opinions but just no time to express them.  The second list is things that may or may not be interesting to me but I have neither any information on them nor time to gather said information in order to form a decent opinion on them. 

Comments

Popular Posts