My mom turns 70 today. We were able to see her earlier this month when we were in town, and we're trying to figure out the next time we can go see her. Til then, we'll just have to wish her a happy birthday from afar. We love you!73-91 born SEA lived SJC 00 married (Amy) home (UCity) 05 Jada (PRC) 07 Aaron (ROC) 15 Asher (OKC) | 91-95 BS Wharton (Acctg Mgmt) 04-06 MPA Fels (EconDev PubFnc) 12-19 Prof GAFL517 (Fels) | 95-05 EVP Enterprise Ctr 06-12 Dir Econsult Corp 13-26 Principal Econsult Solutions 18-21 Phila School Board 19- Owner Lee A Huang Rentals LLC | Bds/Adv: Penn Weitzman, PIDC, YMCA | Mmbr: Brit Amer Project, James Brister Society
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Course Correction
They say that how you do one thing is how you do everything. I'm not sure that's true. But I do know that how you play golf is a p...
-
PHILADELPHIA NAMED BEST CITY FOR NEW GRADS How about Philly besting Boston, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and every other city in America for ...
-
I came to bell hooks late. I was already in my 20s, already a parent, and firmly fed up with the ways that white middle class feminism Oth...
No comments:
Post a Comment