Positive Association

If you live in my neighborhood, you got an extra piece of mail this weekend: the Spruce Hill Community Association 2013 Year in Review.  A bunch of us went door-to-door over the weekend to hand this out.  (I enlisted my kids' help, natch.)  I assume an electronic version will be available online, but for now I'll just list a few things we packed into this document: updates on school issues and proposed development projects, an invite to participate in a retail survey, and info on grants for sprucing up your block. 

And, of course, a membership application form, so you can join in all the fun.  I've attached a couple of videos from this year's Halloween parade, one of the big neighborhood events we help make possible.  Now that looks like a great place to live!




Comments

Popular Posts