I will be in Detroit later this month for a couple of presentations, and will be staying the night and flying out the next day. I should have a sliver of time at the crack of dawn for my favorite pastime on business trips to big cities, which is a morning urban run. I will be at a hotel in the downtown area. If anyone is from Detroit or knows the downtown area well, please advise of a fun sidewalk running route that will help me get my bearings on how downtown is laid out and that has good scenery (green, water, sights).
So far, I'm looking at Detroit Riverwalk (views of Canada!), Woodward Avenue (love how the wide boulevard feeds right into the heart of downtown), and the stadiums (curious to get a better handle on how Ford Field and Comerica Park fit into the fabric of downtown). But I welcome any ideas.
73-91 born SEA lived SJC 00 married (Amy) home (UCity) 05 Jada (PRC) 07 Aaron (ROC) 15 Asher (OKC) | 91-95 BS Wharton (Acctg Mgmt) 04-06 MPA Fels (EconDev PubFnc) 12-19 Prof GAFL517 (Fels) | 95-05 EVP Enterprise Ctr 06-12 Dir Econsult Corp 13-26 Principal Econsult Solutions 18-21 Phila School Board 19- Owner Lee A Huang Rentals LLC | Bds/Adv: Penn Weitzman, PIDC, YMCA | Mmbr: Brit Amer Project, James Brister Society
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Course Correction
They say that how you do one thing is how you do everything. I'm not sure that's true. But I do know that how you play golf is a p...
-
PHILADELPHIA NAMED BEST CITY FOR NEW GRADS How about Philly besting Boston, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and every other city in America for ...
-
I came to bell hooks late. I was already in my 20s, already a parent, and firmly fed up with the ways that white middle class feminism Oth...

No comments:
Post a Comment