You Didn't Ask, But I'll Answer

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhY6rGqaZAKACLVe243JFbStoFniQKUuTE-QhPTmBR9NYxshaFFG2KbX2FsXhgrCThwR8cFETfw1rDEgO1Bl1aL6CZ00YMTz1M385geawOJxYi-mYEivHIrShGYcffvV693UCrD/s1600/tmi.gif1. No, I haven't watched any of Season 4 of Arrested Development.  Since it's so multi-layered, I'm waiting for a big block of time (either during Fourth of July weekend or after my class is over) to binge-watch the entire season.

2. Which do you think has more sugar per serving: Dannon vanilla yogurt or Reese's Puffs?  Would you believe the former, by more than three times (33g vs. 10g)?  The yogurt companies know we all think yogurt is healthy so we'll ignore the fact that a single six-ounce serving contains more sugar than I'm supposed to eat all day, while the cereal companies have quietly upped the grain content and lowered the sugar content of cereals I used to think my teeth'd fall out as I was eating them when I was a kid.

3. I don't use Reddit, Tumblr, Pinterest, Foursquare, Flickr, Digg, or Vine.  Should I?

4. I'm reading a book right now called "Cod."  It is about the fish.  And it is so freaking interesting. 

5. I'm on a break from The Economist for a minute, so I'm a little out of touch on non-US news.  But, even with limited info, I still think that, between Russia, Italy, Cyprus, and the EU/euro, Europe seems a hot mess.  Please tell me I shouldn't be this worried.




Comments

Popular Posts