Godly Responses

An important but often overlooked benefit of having good Christian friends is seeing up close how they deal with the vagaries of life.  Recently, I've had deep conversations or series of conversations with three dear brothers.  One just lost his job, one had to take a temporary leave from his job, and one just took a new job that involves moving across the country.  (I've changed a few details and blurred the rest to keep things confidential.)  The humility, faithfulness, and anticipation that each has displayed through these major life events is instructional to me.  I am proud of each of my brothers for being so in tune with good and godly decision-making, for being willing to include me in the process, and for being so honest about their worries throughout.  I am richer for their friendships and for their example. 

Comments

Popular Posts