To My Favorite News Magazine: I Econo-Missed You

The Economist print coverI hate paying for magazines but like reading them, so I load up on free trade journals, borrow used copies from co-workers, and use up soon-to-expire frequent flyer miles as needed.  Over a year and a half ago, I wrote about taking a break from my favorite news magazine, The Economist, to try Time for a while.  I finally got myself back on a subscription to The Economist, and the first issue arrived this past weekend.

I was giddy with delight.  Not only do I appreciate the coverage and the perspective, but there is a certain rhythm to the magazine that I enjoy reading through.

What I'm trying to say is, it's good to be back in The Economist.  And crazy to think how much is going on in the world that wasn't aware of.




Comments

Popular Posts