I will be preaching at Woodland Presbyterian Church next month, on Sunday, August 12. The morning service starts at 10:30am. I will be speaking out of the 22nd chapter of the book of Genesis, and my sermon title is "Reclaiming Love, Obedience, and Worship: God’s Goodness in the Midst of the Sacrifice of Our Most
Cherished Things." I hope you'll come and join us.
73-91 born SEA lived SJC 00 married (Amy) home (UCity) 05 Jada (PRC) 07 Aaron (ROC) 15 Asher (OKC) | 91-95 BS Wharton (Acctg Mgmt) 04-06 MPA Fels (EconDev PubFnc) 12-19 Prof GAFL517 (Fels) | 95-05 EVP Enterprise Ctr 06-12 Dir Econsult Corp 13-26 Principal Econsult Solutions 18-21 Phila School Board 19- Owner Lee A Huang Rentals LLC | Bds/Adv: Penn Weitzman, PIDC, YMCA | Mmbr: Brit Amer Project, James Brister Society
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Midlife Crisis Intervention
It is often said that when you are young you have time and health but fewer resources, when you are middle-aged you have health and resour...
-
PHILADELPHIA NAMED BEST CITY FOR NEW GRADS How about Philly besting Boston, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and every other city in America for ...
-
I came to bell hooks late. I was already in my 20s, already a parent, and firmly fed up with the ways that white middle class feminism Oth...

No comments:
Post a Comment