Been meaning to do this for a few weeks now, so belatedly I give some link love to the good people over at Next American City for the fantastic stuff they're putting on their revamped website. (It doesn't hurt that Philadelphia, where they are headquartered, is in heavy rotation.) Diana Lind and gang are generating some serious quantity and quality of urban goings-on, and I encourage you to bookmark/subscribe/follow or whatever it is that you young kids are doing these days.73-91 born SEA lived SJC 00 married (Amy) home (UCity) 05 Jada (PRC) 07 Aaron (ROC) 15 Asher (OKC) | 91-95 BS Wharton (Acctg Mgmt) 04-06 MPA Fels (EconDev PubFnc) 12-19 Prof GAFL517 (Fels) | 95-05 EVP Enterprise Ctr 06-12 Dir Econsult Corp 13-26 Principal Econsult Solutions 18-21 Phila School Board 19- Owner Lee A Huang Rentals LLC | Bds/Adv: Penn Weitzman, PIDC, YMCA | Mmbr: Brit Amer Project, James Brister Society
5.02.2012
Next is New
Been meaning to do this for a few weeks now, so belatedly I give some link love to the good people over at Next American City for the fantastic stuff they're putting on their revamped website. (It doesn't hurt that Philadelphia, where they are headquartered, is in heavy rotation.) Diana Lind and gang are generating some serious quantity and quality of urban goings-on, and I encourage you to bookmark/subscribe/follow or whatever it is that you young kids are doing these days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Midlife Crisis Intervention
It is often said that when you are young you have time and health but fewer resources, when you are middle-aged you have health and resour...
-
PHILADELPHIA NAMED BEST CITY FOR NEW GRADS How about Philly besting Boston, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and every other city in America for ...
-
I came to bell hooks late. I was already in my 20s, already a parent, and firmly fed up with the ways that white middle class feminism Oth...
No comments:
Post a Comment