What Am I Working On

As has become my custom every three months, here's what I'm working on now at work. I won't repeat anything from last time that I happen to still be working on, and for confidentiality's sake I have to blur some of the details for some of these studies.

1. Helping two municipalities understand how their demographics, tax burdens, and commercial office markets compare with nearby competing locations.

2. Updating an economic and fiscal impact study we had done for a major regional university several years back.

3. Helping a local institution understand the redevelopment potential of recently acquired land.

4. Quantifying the size of the creative economy within a major metropolitan region.

5. Quantifying the size of the green economy within a major metropolitan region.

6. Estimating the jobs created by a proposed downtown development project.

7. Modeling ridership, revenue, and expenditure projections for multiple proposed scenarios for a public transportation line. 

Comments

Popular Posts