You didn't fall for yesterday's post, did you? "Prydali in Laos" is an anagram for "April Fool's Day." There's no ghost writer here at Musings, just me pumping out dreck at early hours and not usually taking the time (let alone considering expending money) to reread or proofread. Such an approach is intentional, although sometimes it gets me in trouble for not being more careful with my words, because I want my blog to reflect my relatively unprocessed thoughts, rather than some carefully curated image I want to project. (You can tell I have no aspirations to ever be a Supreme Court Justice.) Gotcha.
73-91 born SEA lived SJC 00 married (Amy) home (UCity) 05 Jada (PRC) 07 Aaron (ROC) 15 Asher (OKC) | 91-95 BS Wharton (Acctg Mgmt) 04-06 MPA Fels (EconDev PubFnc) 12-19 Prof GAFL517 (Fels) | 95-05 EVP Enterprise Ctr 06-12 Dir Econsult Corp 13-26 Principal Econsult Solutions 18-21 Phila School Board 19- Owner Lee A Huang Rentals LLC | Bds/Adv: Penn Weitzman, PIDC, YMCA | Mmbr: Brit Amer Project, James Brister Society
3.30.2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Too Short for a Blog Post, Too Long for a Tweet 549
Here are a few excerpts from a book I recently read, "Lady Chatterley's Lover," by DH Lawrence. And however one might sentim...
-
PHILADELPHIA NAMED BEST CITY FOR NEW GRADS How about Philly besting Boston, New York, Chicago, Atlanta, and every other city in America for ...
-
I came to bell hooks late. I was already in my 20s, already a parent, and firmly fed up with the ways that white middle class feminism Oth...

No comments:
Post a Comment