The Only Solution is More Caring


The Caring Center is hosting its annual fundraiser gala at World Cafe Live on November 12, and their executive director asked me to serve on the planning committee. Given the transformative influence the place has had on both my kids, I was happy to oblige.

In the midst of so much that is confusing and scary and wrong about the world and city around us, the Caring Center shines as a positive example of the power of early education, caring professionals, and diversity. Contributions to the Caring Center really do make a difference, in the lives of families who have the opportunity to benefit from its care and instruction, as well as in the community as a whole.

Some of you may be hearing from me directly, to gauge your interest to receive a letter from the Caring Center discussing specific giving opportunities, but I also wanted to use this forum to solicit interest. If you have an interest in finding out more about how to write a check, get a ticket, buy an ad, or be a sponsor, please let me know in the comments or send me a direct message. Thank you in advance for your support of this great institution.

Comments

Popular Posts