2011 MLB Predictions Guaranteed or Your Money Back




Here in Philadelphia, the season of the greatest promise in franchise history is already giving way to nervous hand-wringing. And we haven't even thrown out the first pitch.

I'm guessing it's a slow start and more nervous hand-wringing, but a steady hand by Cholly helps the Fightin's gut through the tumult and ride their marquee players to a second title in four years. That's right, Aaron, I'm pulling you out of school in seven months for your first championship parade.

Meanwhile, for once, I get to show my kids where my true baseball allegiances lie deep into October. Go Green and Gold!

NL: Phils, Brewers, Giants (WC: Rockies)
AL: Red Sox, Tigers, A's (WC: White Sox)
WC: Phils, Giants, Red Sox, A's
WS: Phils over Red Sox

Comments

Nicholas said…
I suppose you've got tickets for when the A's come to town June 24-26?
Unknown said…
I think there's some definite possibility of your pics working, given the offseason activity, but I don't see the parade happening in Philly this year.

Go BoSox!
LH said…
Nicholas, it's on my calendar and tickets have apparently been procured.
LH said…
Jeremy, my Red Sox hatred is surpassed only by my Yankee hatred. Boo BoSox!

Popular Posts